"The Lord will fulfill
His purposed for me;
your love, O Lord, endures forever-
do not abandon the works of your hands."
Psalm 138
I pray all the time
that my life could be a vessel.
God has invited us in to His mission,
we are His plan.
And today I discovered
(though I may have once known this)
that not only does the Lord set
my path & purposes,
but He sees to it that they pass.
"'For I know the plans I have for you,'
declares the Lord,"
Jeremiah
The Lord makes my plans
and also makes them happen.
I need to do my part and show
Him that's what I wish.
I want what God wants.
And again, thank God for community.
Yesterday I felt like He had really settled down
on one of the couches at our meeting, just to
be with us.
No comments:
Post a Comment