If you make it happen.
If you let it happen.
I'm a do-er, we know this.
I can't sit still if something
needs to be tended to.
But when it comes to God,
my God, our God,
it all gets confused.
He doesn't need me to do,
He wants me to let Him.
But I have to do something
to show Him,
I'll just let Him do it.
Pray.
I need to pray.
Prayer is the strongest action.
I've really learned that.
Sitting still with your hands idle,
speaks loud and fast.
I have been doing too much.
It's a pile of dirty rags
and I need to throw it out the window.
To be everything I can,
to worship as best I can,
to do all I can,
I need to do nothing,
and do it a lot,
and do it really quietly sometimes.
No comments:
Post a Comment