Thursday, February 3, 2011

SnoMG.

I'm adoring everyone's snow day tales so much!

Ours began in yellow morning light, husband's work canceled, all of Chicago canceled,
running down the stairs to see the world outside & being amazed at God's abundance.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket



I did work from home, and in fact had a very productive day.
Which is nice because my anxiety has been through the roof this week.
My evening ended venturing out with darling Ashley.
We landed at the oh so cozy and snazzy Hopleaf bar in Andersonville,
where under a haze of expensive beer, fierce historical banter and gainful employment,
I realized that we indeed are the new breed of yuppie.
There was yellow candle light and pools of yellow street light.

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Taylor, you are adorable and so is your blog. It was great to see you last night and I'm sorry I didn't join you gals last night. I did get a book read though! Here's to a stress-free day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that snow photo of you! :)

    ReplyDelete