Alexa and I go way back.
To high school.
To AP Psychology junior year.
I love having her here in the city now, I feel a bit more whole to have someone around who knew me then. It reminds me of where I come from.
We had family dinner with Z&E per usual last week, and also invited Alexa and Catlin. I love inviting people to my home. All the time.
PS: Remember Mogwai? I do. Oh high school.
I am living in a small town in northern Italy called Paderno del Grappa for 3 months total (until december). I am taking classes as part of the CIMBA program, a study abroad program for American students in Italy, and traveling the rest of Italy during weekends and week breaks. There are a little over 100 american students in the program, so I am lucky enough to travel with different people.
ReplyDeletebtw, I love seeing your pictures. reminds me of home in the States and good friends =)