Saturday, September 5, 2009

.... Journalism and life

Thursday:
Convocation in the morning,
see previous post pictures.
Work from 1 until 5:30.
Then InterVarsity held
a 20s themed mocktail party.
It was lovely and wonderful.

That's the bartender and Big mama.

Yesterday:

First production day,
putting the whole
paper together.
A lot of waiting, a lot
of tedious changes.
They're worth it, I'm
just struggling with the
design aspect of
journalism because it
changes the reporting.
Changes words,
which change meanings.
I still
like what I do.
Yesterday,
14 hours in the office
without finishing...

But I still have a life,
right? And I am still
welcoming new students
to InterVarsity?
And I still have to go to
school?

Today:
6 am, Panera bread.
I picked up donations.
Breads, savory and sweet.
... Slept another hour.
Set-up and held the prayer
meeting at 9 am.
Then came back to the office,
a few more hours.
Many thanks to Big mama.
The prayer went so well,
I met some great people.
God is good
even when I am nauseous.

Ray Lamontange, thanks for the love.

No comments:

Post a Comment