Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Going along with Mother's day ... my blog is becoming a mommy blog!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Haha, did I make you think I was pregnant?
I'm not at all.
For real, though, I was a mommy blogger last week when Ashley and Elspeth came over the make the famous chocolate cake and they said, "We feel like your kids." So I took their portrait and the obligatory toddler-hand-reaching-for-food photo. I liked my stint as a mommy blogger, but something tells me it was much easier working with 20 somethings than it would with 2 somethings.

PS: Elspeth's engagement shoot by Roya Jade photo is darling!

2 comments:

  1. You really had me for a second there... I got so excited. You know that you and Jake are Redeemer's only hope for having babies... Just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! Andie I just laughed so hard! Give us a few years ;)

    ReplyDelete