Thursday, January 5, 2012

another reason for pancakes. another tradition forming.

Photobucket

We had Zach and Elspeth over on the first day of the year for pancakes! Jake's family celebrates almost everything with a batch of Swedish pancakes, so it was real homey to share another tradition with our friends.

Also, it's a lot of fun to have Zach around to take pictures of Jake and me in our home. Photobucket

Zach is really good at capturing all my faces, he's been doing it for years. He can capture me looking like a beauty in window light one moment ...

Photobucket

And also like the slinky animal I can be in the next moment, clinging to/hanging off furniture during conversation ...

Photobucket

After breakfast and much chilling, we went to church, and came back (this time to their house) for movies and pizza. THEN I woke up at 4 am to begin a rousing bout of stomach flu. I don't mean to be selfish ... if it was anyone's desire to lose a few pounds this year, I'd be happy to send the virus your way. Just let me know!

OK, happy new year again! Cheers.

No comments:

Post a Comment