Dear friends,
After quite a few years blogging here, I'm closing shop. I've been journaling since I could write, and journaling online since high school. But I'm increasingly less comfortable with the internet, and also craving more real paper and ink in my life. My writing has drastically changed since studying and working in journalism, as well as blogging, and I'm hoping this change will heal that. I've been told I like/need solid "closure" in my life and making this final post is it.
I still fully support bloggers and creative, internet pursuits. A personal blog is just not for me right now.
I plan to keep up my new food blog because it's a different kind of venture. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Knowing that most of you who read this blog are my real life friends, neighbors, colleagues ... and mom!, I want to say thank you for following me to this little corner of the internet, and thank you for supporting my creativity. Truly.
Now let's go to Barnes & Noble or something :)
I have always enjoyed your photos and reflections! I look forward to following your culinary achievements on your new blog. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for so many wonderful posts - good luck in your future pursuits!
ReplyDeleteI read this in the morning and didn't think anything of it ... which goes to show you how much I rely on coffee to function because mid afternoon it suddenly hit me and I was like "WAIT A SECOND! NOOOOOOO!"
ReplyDeleteI loved reading this, but am happy you have another blog to tide me over!
I completely understand, but have to say that I am saddened. I so much loved to read your expressions in words. I love you beautiful girl. I'll go to Barnes and Noble!!
ReplyDeleteFunny you say this because I've questioned my blog as well... If anything, I'll be looking forward to your foodie posts! It's been fun "getting to know you" and I've always enjoyed your perspective and photos. Good luck in your new writing journeys, Taylor!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
ReplyDeleteIts very nice blog and great service.I found so many entertaining stuff in your blog,especially on this post. Keep up the good work.
ReplyDeletetravesti