Sunday, November 30, 2008

Restoration

I will cleanse them
from all the sin they have committed against me
and will forgive all of their sins of rebellion against me.

Then this city will bring me renown joy, praise and honor
before all the nations on earth that hear
of all the good things I do for it;
and they will be in awe
and will tremble at the abundant
prosperity and peace I provide for it.
- Jeremiah 33:8,9


I've come again,
amid deceptions and lost navigations,
to restoration.

Where I see desolation and waste and fault,
God shows me His power
in stark contrast to my broken beliefs.

Too confused and ashamed to even cry out,
I am confronted with the lies I've followed to this place.

Again and again,
my relationship with J has been healed
by God's infinite goodness.
All we desire is to glorify Him.
All we can do is follow and He will let it be.
He will let it be.


No comments:

Post a Comment