1. If I could medal in an olympic event it would be moguls, I love watching mogulists' bodies spring up and down like a very controlled slinky.
2. If I was stranded on a deserted island I'd take Jacob Cole, sunblock, & a library.
3. Pigeons (I really don't like the way you can almost walk on them before they fly up and flutter in your nose ... I am jumpy) are my most irrational fear.
4. I'd rather be outside everyday, than sit at a desk everyday.
5. I am so exhausted from the busiest week of my life, but equally thrilled about going to Winterfest this weeked! I hope to dig deep into scripture and have fun relaxing with my husband and great friends in a fancy hotel.
6. I should really be at work, like every other Friday of my life ... but I am not because we put the newspaper together yesterday and I get a three day weekend!
7. One of my favorite things in all the world is how close we live to lake Michigan! It's probably the first thing I tell people about our neighborhood. The sunlight, big trees covering the road, lack of Starbucks and chain restaurants and being able to walk to THIS in two minutes. Oh, adore!
-This fill in the blank Friday is brought to you by Lauren from TheLittleThingsWeDo.blogspot.com .
Just stopped by from lauren's ..abs love the link to pictures arnd Lake Michigan ..its awesome to have so much beauty around and at a stone's throw ..Lucky you ..
ReplyDeletehave a nice weekend
pigeons are pretty creepy. good call.
ReplyDeleteoh...and i perused through some of your wedding photos in the below posts. looks absolutely lovely.
thanks for stopping by my blog and playing along with fill in the blanks this week!
hope you had a good weekend.
{Lauren}
thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com
I slept in on Saturday as well. I hate when I do that!
ReplyDeleteToday I was driving home from Kyle's house when I had this intense sadness that I couldn't just drive over to see you. It has been almost three years since you moved away! You are still my best friend.
I miss you every day!