Wednesday, October 21, 2009

IOU some pictures

Much better.
That's how I felt last night after my most prayerful yoga class yet. I wasn't nervous about anything in particular yesterday, I couldn't put my finger on anything. It was just a weird mood. And then you know when you get upset about being upset ... but I went to bed feeling much better. And today is so much better.

Today
8 am- Went to celebrate with God at the lake. Walked in front of William in his car, talk about serendipity. I have more than one picture for today.



10:30 am- Met with Jake, you know, my best friend and husband-to-be. I wish pictures could capture how funny things really are. But then again, it's okay.


Tuesday
1 pm- Jake sent this to me via text. I love that he saw this tree and thought of me.


Monday
8 am- This picture can not even capture the magic of this outdoor gallery that I walk by everyday. It's located half a block from my house, en route to the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment