

Wednesday was marvelous!
The warmish, humid wind
gave my arms goosebumps
with excitement, chill and
nostalgia. We went to our
bridge. We sat on the edge
and dreamed about the
future. Places, people, what
we saw in five or ten years.
This spring is different
because this summer won't
be a betweener, a bridge
of semesters. It'll be life.
The alleged real world.
This is beautifully written by a beautiful gal. I loved this and your way with words. Keep at it girl! Love to you from me. xoxo
ReplyDeleteyour comment made my day! thank you. ♥
I needed a checklist for this comment, my apologies.
ReplyDelete1. I do know Amanda! I wrote a profile on Overflow for a magazine class. They're both so great.
2. I'm willing to give you my number if you promise to still occasionally drop by the comment box ;) (616.780.2285)
3. Oh, the sun!
4. your last post reminds me:
Let it be, Let it be
There will be answer!
Let it be.
(congratulations)
always good to just sit and dream :). and yay for sun!
ReplyDeletehappy weekend.
{Lauren}
thelittlethingswedo.blogspot.com