Pretty.
I have to store our plates on the table for the time being because I'm afraid our kitchen cupboard will fall off the wall at any moment.
In other news ... I'm really wondering if Trader Joe's special winter coffee blend is in stores yet. A cup of that, the sun down at 5 pm, and Fleet Foxes? Oh my my my, last winter all over again!
Other, other news ... InterVarsity Christian Fellowship hosted a joint dinner with the International Student Organization last night. And God amazed me!
taylor i was directed to your blog from facebook when seeing your last name was switched! so exciting, congratulations! and also thank you, i read a bunch of your posts today and thoroughly enjoyed them. they have gotten me very excited about what God is doing in my life and in my relationship. i must say i'm a bit jealous i would love to get married soon, but i don't think that's what's planned for us right now. your story is exciting and encouraging. i wish you two the best!
ReplyDeletehopeful ready and excited for the future... peace, grace & love
~brennan marie