I hope you love stories. I come with more stories. I love stories.
My mind is really occupied with work, so stories are much easier to share than thoughts.
(My mind is also occupied with 2 Corinthians 12 ... what's up with that?)
Friday night story:
Incarnation -- an art ministry network of InterVarsity -- invited Ken Heffner from Calvin College to speak. It was an incredibly inspiration night. Here's a blurry picture of beautiful Dawn at the event:
Saturday morning story:
Rob and Dylan came to town and took me to the aquarium! What gentlemen. Here's a picture of them buying our tickets, and me kissing my favorite fish in the whole place.
Saturday night story:
Karen had a house warming party. I think you can what a good time we had by the way this table morphed from a beautiful display of party food to a mash of empty plates.
I love it when the evening hits late morning and people are just relaxed enough to start dancing spontaneously. And maybe I should ask permission before uploading this online, but look at how alluring this salsa is, my friends are talented, oh my:
i'm sad - my computer won't let me watch it!
ReplyDeleteI like your stories sister! The video makes me want to learn to ballroom dance more than ever!
ReplyDelete