Friday, October 16, 2009

This week I am wondering what it really means to be married.

Friday
9 am- I really like this girl. Many of my thoughts posted on here spin from our conversations at work. She is saying, "I'm an apothecary!" and giving me drops of elm and aspen.

Thursday
Noon- I'm finally staring to get good at making pie crust, this was my best one yet! Zach and Elspeth have something to look forward to!



Wednesday
8 am- Another inspiring morning with these amazing women,
and then Jake and I joined bank accounts.

Tuesday
3 pm- My coworker told me that I eat the plainest food.


"For you are great and do marvelous deeds;
you alone are God.
Teach me your way, O LORD,
and I will walk in your truth;

give me an undivided heart,
that I may fear your name."

Psalm 86 found me this week.
(so good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment