Thursday, October 22, 2009

Two Today

Today marks two years with my love!
Today it is raining and I wanted to stay in bed all day.
Today has both flown by and been dragging.
Today we're going to "our spot" for a much needed date.
Today I decided to dress up and I got many complements at work.
Today I received high-fives when my coworkers heard that it's my anniversary.
Today we're celebrating love.

*When Jake and I first started dating I told him that I was not the kind of woman who would expect him to read my mind. I told him that what I said I meant and if there was something to say, I wouldn't keep it from him. I told him that my ideal relationship would be one in which someone could order completely for me, because they knew me so well. I'd like to happily report success, this guy knows me.

1 comment: