Before I explode with pictures and
reflections on the past two weeks,
I just have to tell you something.
I have this thing for writing around
the house ... I put verses and notes
absolutely everywhere. And I came
up with this phrase while packing.
If I believed in jinxing, then I'd say I must havejinxed myself. This was ironic to read as we
entered home for the first time, returning one
bag lighter. Yes, the airline lost my luggage.
I just have to keep reading and rereading that note.
The family even elected me to place the angel on the
tree, as it was my first Christmas being one of them!
As far as resolutions go...
sometimes I have to hold back from them.
I recognize that lists and goals find a
playground in my mind of compulsions and
a semi-fear of failure.
But here are some loose ideas of what I would
like to do in 2010:
1. Eat more colorfully!
2. Get to know God better.
No comments:
Post a Comment