I have tattoos on the brain.
It's true what they say ... they are addicting! I have one (above) and Jake has one, but we both want a few more. The challenge is to think of something beautiful or creative or novel enough that you're willing to live with for the rest of your life. (A sister tattoo? Mexican sugar skulls? A whale? A ship?) Also, as soon as I think about saying sayonara to a patch of skin, I get creepily sentimental, more so with Jake's skin than my own.
PS: Save your breath. I've got a whole power point presentation to prove that the Bible, in fact, does not teach against tattoos.
PPS: I am learning so, so, so much in ministry. The hard kind of hurting learning. Even if this job someday sinks, I (and my marriage) could walk away today having been re-shaped by the experience.
No comments:
Post a Comment