Thursday, November 4, 2010

If it's okay with you I'd like to keep the autumnal recipes coming!
Because I've made some stellar dishes this month and I'd like to share.

Recently, one Sunday night, I hosted a little shin dig. It was one of those first evenings when the sun sets far too early and if I'm not careful, I'll go to bed at 8 'o clock all gloomy feeling.

Thankfully, this little ditty stepped into my life just then. I heard about it on Playing Grown-Up. Chocolate-Pumpkin Tart.


I followed the recipe to a "t." However, next time I would not add the melted chocolate on top of the crust (step 2). That layer was really hard to cut through and it was difficult to make slices without ruining the very soft top pumpkin layer. But that's my only complaint because     this     was     delicious!

Now go make yours!

No comments:

Post a Comment