Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Where did the month go?

Beside the fact that the passing of time freaks me out to the bone ... I know my months are filled with wonderful things, even if I can't bring them all to mind. So in an effort to remember, I'm going to reflect on this month. I'm excited to see what I remember most and what I don't.

- November began with our anniversary. (On our way home, I saw Milwaukee for the first time.)
- Pumpkin bread pudding entered my life this month. No pretty picture on a plate, we ate it straight out of the pan.
- John and Glenna hosted a "tamale tuesday."
- There were plenty of invigorating retreats, meetings and formations for work, which got my mind swirling.
- We were in Michigan twice. The first to see Brian in his musical (breathtaking) and the second time for - Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday of all).
- It took us twice the time it usually takes to drive to Michigan for the holiday.
- We spent plenty of time with grandma and grandpa.
- We dined high-class with friends downtown.
- Food poisoning hit Jake hard and we almost went to the hospital (no photos).
- Grandpa and a few friends did go to the hospital. Prayers abound.
- And November saw many lovely landscapes.



Farewell, November.
And thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment