
I've been thinking about sharing this for a while, because it's pure comedy.
Imagine me, squeezed next to many neighbors on the train,
digging with little elbow room, looking for my lipstick and pulling out everything but.
I have quite a few essentials in my purse of relatively the same shape.
It's so difficult to get what I'm going for. But it makes for a good giggle.

Also,
I really love observing people's handwriting. So I jumped on this bandwagon.
I feel like I have no control over my handwriting, I wish I could make it prettier.
To do the same, I tagged ... Ashley Joy & Brennan & Dinosaur Toes.
The questions are: 1. what's your name and blogger name? 2. what's your blog's URL?
3. Write, "The quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog." 4. Favorite quote? 5. Favorite song?
6. Favorite band/singers? 7. Anything else you want to say? 8. Tag bloggers to participate.
No comments:
Post a Comment