I thought by now I would have hit my slow stride, enjoying the summer in lazy days. I knew it was going to be a little busy, but I didn't realize how busy. The good news is I have some babysitting jobs lined up this month and while I adore the little girls I care for, babysitting has a nice way of making the days go slowly :)
I set some crazy goals for my work this summer.
I do work with college students, so my tasks change drastically over the summer, but I still work full-time.
So now I'm going to set some crazy, lazy goals to slow down after work each day.
- read at least an hour every day
- take a walk to the beach with Jake every evening possible
- decrease multi-tasking when not working
Here and now, I've shared my lazy goals. Hold me to it, blogsters.
No comments:
Post a Comment