Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Where I've Been | Michigan Edition

Photobucket

Whew, friends, I have arrived. I've made it to church two Sundays in a row. And except for a trip to Montana in August, I'm home! Home home home. For what feels like the first time since May.

Well, this past weekend Jake's parents and brother stopped by Chicago for a bit. We ate dinner at the Hopleaf and I was overcome with rustic charm (in the form of smoked ham on rye, and pear wine.) Then we took off for the western beaches of Michigan to see my folks!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
(missing one sis)
Photobucket
Photobucket


My parents have both recently moved. It amazes me over and over how many chapters of life our family has seen. Each chapter is blocked in my head, designated by very different locations and seasons. This, I'm happy to say, feels like a really good season. I'd be happy to land here.

PS: I'm so excited to see this one! Have you seen his other films?

1 comment:

  1. Your family is so cute! Maybe some time we can all take a trip to the beach in Michigan. It looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete