Speaking of wonderful memories, I'll never forget meeting Archbishop Duncan this summer. The Anglican Church in North America is a somewhat new church in a very old line of tradition and history.
I fall more in love with its theology and its people every day.
I know there is no perfect church, but I'm always so blessed to see our church expressed in truly charismatic, evangelical and liturgical worship. Meeting the leadership of this forming church was amazing, surprising, fun and affirming.
I think we have 7 churches in Chicago and the suburbs. And while we're all committed to our own local congregations, we're also committed to our entire Chicago family and, beyond that, our world family. (Archbishop Duncan leads all of North America!) So with that, I'd like to share a stunning video made by our Anglican brothers and sisters in Canada.
I reaaaally love the music:
ps: you'll never guess which people group the archbishop said he'd most like to reach ... undergraduates!
No comments:
Post a Comment