
I loved this camping trip a lot. We have fun friends and you see such a new side of people when you camp together. Our hike was gorgeous, we were literally climbing waterfalls at times.
The only sour note ... I went to bed the first night and woke up around 5 in the morning (I'm guessing) completely soaked. It was storming, water had seeped in through the bottom of the tent, and I have a cotton sleeping bag!
Most definitely, my favorite moment was swimming in a gorgeous pool after a long, sweaty hike. I felt like a kid again. We threw frisbees at each other and I wore a two-piece for the first time in 5 years. The water felt so refreshing. It's a goal of mine to swim as much as possible this summer and I'm thrilled to see that happening.









PS: I just can't get over it. In the past 2 weeks I've been in southern Indiana, Chicago, and Madison Wisconsin! This weekend will be the Iowa tour. I hope you have a fun weekend! Eat some watermelon and put your toes in the grass.
I love these pictures!! Such good times. That hike was so fun!
ReplyDeleteawesome pictures! looks like a great time :)
ReplyDeleteCute! I miss all those faces! Hug everybody for me.
ReplyDeleteAlso, you'll be proud. I AM going camping this summer (against my own will). All the interns at Living Water are going to a water drilling camp together and we have to camp! Ha!