Friday, September 23, 2011

A Friday

This is the last one. And my face is in this one.

Sometimes I drink coffee for too long and forget to eat breakfast! I know it's awful. This morning I had a mediocre "breakfast" before running out to lunch on campus.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Then it was downtown for me, for the next 9 hours.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Drug deal:
Photobucket

Me looking all important at incarnation:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Staff meeting after our event, at Millers Pub:
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

We got home after 1 am!
I am not going to even tell you how late I slept in the next day.

2 comments:

  1. Your dress is so cute! Is it a Shabby Apple? I think I recognize it...

    Also, Mike Moore must be SO fun to work with (as evidenced by the blurry photo of him cracking up).

    ReplyDelete
  2. You looks so cute in your dress! I might have to get one now.

    ReplyDelete