Friday, September 9, 2011

the kind of man he is

I left the house yesterday with our console looking like this: Photobucket


I woke up this morning, walked to the kitchen (I can do that now that we don't live in a studio) and here's what I saw: Photobucket
The slightest change, but ever so tasteful. That's just the kind of man he is.

I love Jake's sense of style, even if it means I have to justify many of my choices to him.

Seeing this also reminded me that I do indeed have a husband, as we've been really busy lately and passing like ships in the night. At any rate, this made me smile over my cup of coffee.

(Thanks dearest.)

3 comments:

  1. soo cute!!

    http://xoxo-carolinalove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're new place looks so beautiful! I can't believe you own a home in Chicago. Congrats, that's incredible.

    ReplyDelete