NYC- Day 7
Our second-t0-last day. We left our beloved hotel, which meant millions more stairs with luggage. However, we knew where we were going this time, and were blessed to stay with Syd and Amy (and darling Lyla and Nigel.) Had an early lunch at La Esquina with our friend Parker--keep your eye out for him! He and his lady are going to make a big splash in the fashion industry with their line Furio. We had free tickets to Liberty & Ellis islands. I love water, so I was mostly just excited for the boat ride! Later, we enjoyed the best tiramissu ever at Village Tart. And even later we went to Williamsburg in Brooklyn. And really late, our amigo Keith drove into town to visit us with his friends. He took that last picture--probably my favorite picture in the world.

I love ALL your clothes my dear! Its so sad because I don't get to spend enough time with you to be familiar with all of them. I miss you so much my dear!
ReplyDelete