Thursday, November 17, 2011

Photobucket Sometimes I find my relationship to this world is rather insane.

You're either terribly discontent with the passing materials of life, or you're drowning in heavy gratitude for everything you have. It's pretty horrible. But I think this is indeed how God created us to be.

Joy reminds us that heaven is real, and pain reminds us that we're not in heaven yet.
(Someone else said that first.)

3 comments:

  1. Drowning in heavy gratitude. I've been feeling that a lot lately, feeling the weight of grace and the weight of JUST HOW MUCH GOOD God has given us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Get OUT of my head, Taylor!

    Had this exact conversation with the beau recently...

    You put it far more eloquently. Of course. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've just spent the past few minutes going through your site. I LOVE IT!! I'm a new follower! You are so talented. Thank you for sharing!

    Digger
    www.digdeeperdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete